Monday, November 01, 2010
Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Sorry for not writing my letters regularly. So here's one. My sibling is a pig. Yeah, everyone should know about it. She's 6 years younger than me and darn irritating. She's very messy with her stuff and keeps buying cute boxes to dump in her diferent items. Her handwriting is so puny and you need to squint your eyes so hard to read it. The worst thing is that she uses my stuff without my permission. I don't know what can I say to compliment her. Ah! I know, she tells me what's the latest trend in teenagers now. So at least I constantly feel young and as updated as those young punks out there. Like at scape there's this shop whereby they have buffet service in which you pay a fixed price and try to squeeze in the many items you like into a basket. Meanwhile, she's a pig even though she was born in a year of cock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment