My dream will be to open a tze cha stall. Many people have been asking me why haven't i started to learn cooking etc. Finding a job related to this industry etc etc. I guess I pretty much still hesitating to go into what kind of business. One point of time, I was thinking of a nasi lemak stall. But now I'm more keen in having a dim sum stall. I realised that the dim sum culture here in Singapore is dull and boring. I am very keen in setting up a business as I know I hate people telling me what to do etc and stuff. Next, I like lots of freedom and autonomy on my side. Currently I'm working as an engineer. My job is pretty desk bound which is something that I didn't really like. I'd very much prefer working on site, talking to different people, managing them. It's a pity that I like the industry that I'm in but not the position that I'm offered. Kindda felt that I'm tricked into the post, haha. Generating reports and doing some fundamental analysis isn't my cup of tea. Hence, it's just a job for me now. As for now, I'll try to enjoy life through my other little activities in life and save up as much money to invest in my future dream. Not forgetting to continue to travel around as much as possible! Seeing the world and seeing myself...

No comments:
Post a Comment