Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 1 - Your Best Friend

Kay..this first letter is rather dumb and self explanatory. Yet again, I guess friends definitely need some form of recognition for their good efforts right? Haha. Those who knows me well enough should know that I've got 3 good friends. Drats, feeling so weird to spell out their names. Becca, Man Jun and Ziqi named in alphabetical order and in no accordance of favourisms towards anyone of them. For Bec, we first met each other during our primary school days already. She's my fellow Chinese tuition mate. Yes, you're not reading it wrongly, I used to have Chinese tuition. Hmm..but it's weird, I don't remember my Chinese being that bad. As for Zq, got to know her from sec 1 onwards. That girl with the zuai look..Lastly will be Man Jun, got to know her during leadership training camp. She was in the same group as me and both of us clicked really well. Then on, i introduced her to our gang. Seems like from secondary onwards, the 3 of us just stuck together. The main bonding that initially bec,zq and i had was npcc. We're known as the powerpuff girls. Yes, i know it's damn childish but come on' it's the name given by our seniors. It's a pretty awesome name because we're really strong girls who could do almost anything and even better than the guys. Not that I'm trying to exaggerate or anything but it's true! I guess our independent and sporty vibes in us just clicks. Even though we didn't go on to the same jc or poly, we make an effort to try to meet up regularly and update each other. It's quite surprising that we can just pour out our nonsense depsite not meeting for a long time. We just want to share our thoughts and experience with one another. Counting back from secondary 1 till now, it's been 10 years of friendship and cheers to further 10 years on. Now that we've all graduated from school (except bec who will be graduating at the end of year), and moved on to the working society. I guess the next phase of our life will be career, marriage and so on so for. Cheers to 10 years of friendship!
super old photo, when we were super young..

No comments: