Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holidays of 2010..

Since the year will be ending soon, though it's only october! i shall count the number of days whereby i'm overseas. I vividly remember counting my holidays last year as well, though this year will pale in comparision, but nevertheless, some holidays are better than none!

First up, new year, Malacca trip, 1 day, eve and the eve of eve don't count at year 2010. Guys who know me that i haven't been celebrating new years in Singapore. I remembered the first time spending new year overseas was during year 1, 19 year old at a Kelong in Sibu island. Hence, i haven't been spending new years in singapore for 4 years already. Sticking closely to this weird habit of mine, i insist on going overseas during new year period even though holidaying at this period will be at cut throat prices. Next, going to Malacca again, but with a different group of people, 3 days. New country, Cambodia! 19 days added. Following up, batam 1 day. Then on, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia for 3 days. My latest trip, diving at Tioman for 3 days. If I'm heading somewhere again during Deepavali holiday, it'll be another 3 days (not tabulated in my holiday list). Lastly will be my trip to Australia, so excited about it! Adding another 12 days to it. My actual aussie trip will be longer, but remember i'm only counting my holidays for year 2010. In total, I've got 42 days of holiday! Whee...Think it's a feat despite my tight financial ability.

Next year's holidays will be considerably less, unless my company decided me to send me overseas of which i seriously doubt so! I will not hesitate to clear all the 18 days of leave that I'm granted of! Most importantly, i must go trek at a new place. I haven't trekked at any new mountains or hills this year, utterly disappointed! However, this year seemed to be a diving year for me. I shall go up and higher next year!

Sheesh, my post is damn childish, can't take it or the singlish way of saying, 'buay tahan'.

No comments: