Monday, August 08, 2005
Slept at 4am and woke up at 6:30am. Ate my breakfast and intended to go school but it rained. Rained heavily, then the thought of ponning school came across my mind. Smsed Christina first whether she’ll be ponning but she’s not. K..officially ponned school and went back to sleep. Later Janice asked me out for breakfast at 7am. Haha. Such a weird day for national’s eve. Kindda regretted ponning school. I really missed running, especially the 100m dash. Tug of war when everyone enthusiastically count 1, 2 pull. Hmm…should have gone school and forgo that few hours of beauty sleep! Anyway, met up with the girls later on for cycling. Cycling at east coast was fun and tiring. Yin Mei managed to ride a bike in less than an hour! Quite a feat uh? I could have given more details but I’m tired…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment