Life’s not fair. Really not fair. Why does opportunities slip pass me? It happened not only once but also twice! I hate it! There was this saying that what was meant to be yours will be yours. But I know I could have gotten that chance!!! I could have gotten it! Can you understand of so near yet so far! The chance is right infront of you yet but someone was just one step faster than you and snatched the chance away from you. Arg! I hate this kindda feeling. I shan’t explain in detail what it is coz it’ll just makes this worst. I sound like a bitch man. Can’t imagine this…pity me k? Coz I think complaining on my blog is one of the most civilized way to vent my anger or disappointment. Arg….i’ll just have to console myself!
Just watch bai fen bai after I type this entry. Aisa dances well man! Becca you should have watched her hip hop dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment