I have so much things to say and yet the stupid blog doesn’t publish! Arg! Today watched superstar! Ultimate! I must say it’s one of the best shows I have EVER watched. First watched the mtv by the 8 superstars. It was so hilarious! Most importantly, to see jun yang is his flat flat black hair was the funniest! His actions inside are still stiff! Espcially at the parts where he shrugged his shoulders up and down, so corny! But I just love it. He was M4, the last performance. I had not regretted waiting soo long for his performance! His performance just gets better each time and time again. His score too! Improving steadily each time. Today a new record was made, he got 41.5. YES 41.5! which is like 83/100? An A! A very good A. He sang 流水年华. It was GOOD. Sorry I couldn’t find any words to describe it. But it was more than GOOD. It was VERY GOOD? Or maybe it was EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD? It cannot be described with any words. I was practically screaming at the top of my voice when he sang finished the score and jumping up and down. Can you imagine me and sis was doing it? His face is getting more mesmerizing and yes I agree which the judges that he’s 耐看!
To jun yang I’ve done this to show how GOOD you’re to me!
圈圈圆圆圈圈天天年年天天的我深深看你的脸
我会陪你一直走到最后就算没有结果我也能够承受
末日前夕请留在我怀里看太阳暗去月光失明我只想牵你的指尖绕地球最后一圈黑夜降临别害怕我爱你
今宵微寒路上行人匆匆朦胧的街灯孤立在雨中远处传来幽幽的歌声句句在我心田
No comments:
Post a Comment