I've been spending my recent weekend binging on food, lots of seafood in fact. The rain that always strikes in the evening doesn't helps when there's a need for me to run. Moreover, I bought a bagful of snacks from our neighbouring country cos it's really affordable. I'm stocking up my snack cupboard which means snacks are readily available to me. For the past week, I've been sleeping little due to streaming of videos and movies...reaching home late attributed to late sleeping as I refuse to comprise the amount of hours I needed for my daily tv watching dosage.
Hence, I had a bowl of noodles and laid on the bed at 8pm...the next moment i woke up was 11.30pm already. Took a quick shower, read the papers and continued my sleep...Woke up early enough the next day and had a hearty breakfast. Yet another fat day ahead! Woohoo!
Seems like I'm very vulnerable to breaking my promises when it comes to adhering to my diet regime.
Christmas is arriving sooner than you'll realise...My fav christmas song for the year...It's another song for a change!
No comments:
Post a Comment