I just submitted my last report for the year, my boss has vetted it and sent it out. So I'm done for the year! Though I still have 2 more working days to my holiday but I smell the holiday aroma already! Sweetness!
So perhaps I shall wrap up what I've done for the year and note down my new year's resolution. Hmm.. but let's recalled what I've written for this year's resolution and see whether I've achieved them.
here's my 4th jan 2010 entry
" simple resolutions for the year....
lose weight
improve my cap
get a decent enough job
travel to a new destination
happiness to all my friends and including myself "
hmm...seems like i didn't lose weight cos i've been eating more good food than ever. i think i've managed to successfully improved my cap and graduated normally. haha. Job wise, my current job isn't very exciting(lots of regrets!) However, i think it's decent enough...Travelling wise, i've been to cambodia for my YEP trip, several ad-hoc malaysia trip, and lastly my Oz adventure trip! So it's quite a satisfying travelling year. As for my last resolution...I'm a happy girl and i think people around are happy too! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment