Saturday, December 13, 2014

No excuses for not blogging!

It's a pity that i havent been religiously blogging. My blog is something that i hold dearly too. Strange that i look up my blog from time to time and yet i havent been contributing to it. While i have some time available in Batam, i decided to do a quick update on my recent life.

Currently....
I have been travelling within Asia pacific region frequently due to work. I am enjoying every single bits of it even though i have to work doubly hard. When i meant working hard, this means working 12 hours non-stop. Not that 12 hours is a very exhausting work period but the extended period of continuously working 12 hours. Thinking about it, i left Netherlands around 26th Sept, so this means that i have been travelling for approximately 3 months. It's not a bad thing to be shifting from one place to another but it can be tiring at times. I am glad to have Singapore as my "base" to rest and relax. Ironically, Singapore isn't depicted to be a relaxed city. However, home is where is heart lies..Isn't it?

Future...
Next week will mark the last week of my travelling/working overseas stint and embarking onto my year end vacation! Woohoo! I am eager about this trip yet so unprepared. The many hours spent on work has depleted my time to train for this hike. I am pretty apprehensive about this trip. Hopefully i will be able to survive the hike. Heading back to Africa will be an interesting experience considering that i have been to south africa recently. I hope that Tanzania will be vastly different and i strong believe so. After the long 3 week holiday, it will be back to work again and beginning of a new year.
I gonna start making my list of new year's resolution....

Will update soon about my trip..time to work and apology for the abrupt end.

No comments: