It has really been a while since I have posted on this blogger. Since there has been a great change in the year 2013, I shall update as much as possible.
It is a really belated post but nevertheless Happy Birthday to Myself. Turning 26year just daunt upon me that I have crossed the 25 mark. I am no long sweet 20 and turning sour infact. Heh! I have 4 more years before I hit the big 30. I am really getting a little apprehensive as I have not achieved any significant milestones before hitting 30. Days ago, I asked my colleague how she felt when she turned 30 and I vividly remember the comment she gave. She said this to my chirply, " At 30, I am married, obtained a master's degree, have a young daughter. I have achieved what I am supposed to achieved!" Then I was thinking to myself that I have NOT achieve any of this, gosh!
Going on further to explain more about this year's birthday, it came in at a wrong period of time. It coincidence with the 2nd day of Chinese New Year and everyone will be busy celebrating, not to mention my bf would not be in Singapore as well. So I am actually well prepared for no forms of celebrations on my birthday. Gotten over it! My birthday also marks yet another significant change in my life whereby I will be moving to the Netherlands. Yes, yet again.
Well, when opportunity knocks on you, you either take it or pass it. I will talk more about my move to the Netherlands in the later post. More importantly, since it is my birthday and the new year, I shall make some new year's resolution like what I do every year.
1. Run a marathon
2. Climb a mountain
3. Learn something new
4. Improve my tennis
5. Practise calligraphy more regularly
6. Be more regimental about my skincare regime
Lastly, happy birthday to myself! And by the time that you are done with this post, I have most probably landed at Holland. Good luck to myself as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment