Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Now, here am I very bored at my place. There’s basically nothing for me to do except read read and read more. 1.5 months into the job and idling around. I can’t imagine myself working for the next 1.5 year. It’s a pretty desk-bounded job. Definitely for closer friends of mine will know that this isn’t the kindda job I’m looking for. I wanna basked out in the sun with my helmet..Get hot and sweaty..Mix around with foreign labourers. Writing design reports all day long isn’t what I’m looking for.
Day after day, I’m trying to convince myself that I’m learning something new everyday. However, everyday in the office seems to be a chore. Lacking in job satisfaction and challenge is bad…bringing my motivation level down each day.
I seriously wonder how long can I sustain this one..
Another, more noteworthy point is that I’ve signed up as a volunteer with a rather special organization. Hope I’ll get it! At least there’s something interesting for me to look forward to after the end of each day.

No comments: