What's a 4 letter word that have similar meaning as a 3 letter word?
(Don't think dirty)
This 2 words replicates how i'm feeling right now. "DAMN!" i don't have enough time to do my revision. "DIE" i'm going to fail terribly. Watched tv as dingy's place today. No choice, wei jing instigate the tv watching session. So i was attracted to it. Fallen into the trap. Wasted 3 hrs to watch "the ghost show" and "good luck". I failed to watch yi cha yang cuo because of the camp. Lucky dingy have a vcr recorder. The ending was quite okay but i hated the last bit. It's abit RA and have no revalance at all! So there goes my revision time! I hope to get rid of my addiction towards the tv. But somehow the tv just had that electromagnetic forces that attracts me to press the "on" button. I tried quitting, but i just couldn't overcome the withdrawal syndrome. Tv is a drug that manipulates the mind. It's time for me to study. I'll end off with a motivating quote, it is mainly used to comfort me abit. "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."
No comments:
Post a Comment